Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pacquiao vs Clottey at Dallas Cowboys Stadium


The Event, Pacquiao/Clottey- Ever since the Mosley/Mayweather fight became inked, many feel that Pacquiao/Clottey has now taken a back seat to Mosley/Mayweather. Well if that’s the case, I feel that the Pacmaniacs didn’t get that memo. I’m hearing that 30,000 boxing fans have already scooped up their tickets for The Event, I’m willing to bet that Cowboys Stadium will have between 45,000-60,000 in the house when it’s all said and done. I’m hearing that Pac-Man is looking great in sparring, If I am Roach, I would have Pacquiao spar against Felix Sturm. Sturm, who is now trained by Roach, has a very similar hide behind your shield style that Clottey uses.

Was Estrada Robbed?- I have yet to see the Adamek/Estrada fight that happened this weekend, from what I hear though, I am hearing that it was a close fight. How close? You tell me, I have yet to see the fight. Here is the thing, usually when boxers fight bangers, boxers tend to play it 100% safe at all times. When you are fighting a banger who may or may not have a big fight lined up against another banger, then guess what? Step on the gas son, and do not let the banger back in it. I’m not saying that this is what happened here, but most of the time this seems to be the case. You already know that bangers bring excitement, so put on an exhibition to the highest degree and slightly increase production to take some of that excitement away and turn it around in your favor. Stop thinking periods and start thinking exclamation points!!

This just in, Edwin Valero is the truth!- I have always known that Edwin Valero is a real beast. The guy comes to demolish and he honestly feels that no man can stand up to his punch. I kid you not, Valero really believes that. 2 years ago, I spoke to Joel De La Hoya[Oscar's father] after the De La Hoya/Forbes fight, I asked Joel about Edwin then, Joel told me then that he feels that no man can beat Valero, he said maybe a lion, but even then, Edwin would have a shot. I’m not going to sit here today and tell you that Valero is unbeatable, but I will however say that it’s going to take someone really special to beat Valero. I mean the guy fought with a huge gash over his head and another open cut on his eye lid with blood raining down his face, Valero still stepped it up even with all that blood in his vision. Pacquiao and Katsidis may be the only other 2 fighters that have that kind of will to win. DeMarco could have upset Valero had DeMarco stuck to that jab that kept Valero’s head going back, but may be the force of the heavy Valero shots were just too much for DeMarco to keep jabbing. Every action has a re-action, and any jab fired out would then leave that side open to then recieve 3-4 grenades. I’ll tell you what though, for fighters out there trying to make a name for themselves, if I were them, I would pursue a fight against Valero. As crazy as that sounds. I am sure that after seeing Valero in action, Showtime and HB0 will now want to air this action packed animal as much as they can. I’m hearing Katsidis wants another dance against the Baby Bull, that sounds fine and dandy and all but fighting Valero in Mexico, Australia, or Greece like some blood bath gladiators sounds better to me.

Pavlik/Martinez and Williams/Cintron- I am loving the idea of these fights, but only if Pavlik beats Martinez, which I don’t think he can. A Pavlik win would then finally put together a Pavlik/Williams clash. As much as I like Cintron’s new look under Ronnie Shields, Kermit can box from distance when he has to but he is no Sergio Martinez. I see Williams out working Kermit and beating him. As far as Pavlik goes, when Pavlik fought B-Hop, there were times that B-Hop looked too fast for Pavlik, Martinez will devour Pavlik with all that speed and put on a clinic. If Martinez beats Pavlik, and Williams beats Cintron, as much as I would want to see a rematch between Williams/Martinez, I feel that Williams and his people don’t want to get another glimpse of Martinez just yet. So the plan here is that they are hoping that Pavlik can re-surface and beat Martinez so that Pavlik/Williams becomes a reality.

Source: www.diamondboxing.com

1 comments:

Gurlie on February 15, 2010 at 6:59 PM said...

Most of the boxing fans around the world were trying to watch pacquiao vs clottey

online. This biggest fight between manny pacman pacquiao and joshua clottey is the most

awaited fight of all the boxing fans. Im one of those boxing fans around the world who

will searching for a site where to watch it online..

watch pacquiao vs clottey

Post a Comment

Blog Directories

BritBlog Sports blogs Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Free Automatic Backlink

Followers

 

Sports News Bulletin. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Watch UFC Live Watch Pacquiao vs Margarito Fight


WATCH PACQUIAO VS MOSLEY ONLINE
Pacquiao | Mosley
Pacquiao vs Mosley | Watch Pacquiao vs Mosley
Watch Pacquiao vs Mosley Fight | Watch Pacquiao vs Mosley Online
Watch Pacquiao vs Mosley Live | Watch Pacquiao vs Mosley Live Stream
Watch Pacquiao vs Mosley Weigh In | Watch Pacquiao vs Mosley Fight Camp 360